Procrimp Fencing Head by Strainrite for F3020
NEW: Procrimp Head by Strainrite
Ideal for fencing contractors, the PROCRIMP uses the powerful handset of the Infaco Electocoup F3020. Mounted with the crimping head for fast and effective crimping, the PROCRIMP reduces crimp installation times. The one-handed ergonomic grip with a finger trigger removes the harder physical work of a hand tool and frees up your other hand to hold the wire or guide the PROCRIMP head. Ideal tool for those with large, wire-crimping jobs.
All parts and instructions included to mount head on your existing F3020 Electrocoup! Works with:
- 2.5mm (12 1/2 SWG; also known as "2-3 crimps") Crimp Sleeves for use on 1.6mm - 2.5mm fencing wire. This is for all field fences, especially great for non-climb fabricated fence with all the line wires at 2” x 4”.
- 3.15mm (10 SWG; also known as "3-4 crimps") Crimp Sleeves for use on 3.15 fencing wire and 1.6mm HT barbed wire. Used by many orchards and fruit growers and also used as top and bottom wires on some field fences.
- 5mm (7 SWG; also known as "4-5 crimps"). Often used for joining 12.5-gauge barbed wire.
- If already using an F3020 electric pruning shear, shear-only will need to be sent in for a software update (can be sent to any Authorized Service Provider).
- If currently using an F3020 on an extension pole in partial opening mode, Procrimp head is not compatible at this time.